YCGL - A New Adventure - FYI Aug 10-16/7

 YCGL - A New Adventure -   

Aug 10-16/7

Hi all!

I'm off for a short week.  I'm heading out this afternoon for six days.

I know I'm going to be out of cell service for the next three days.  


Aug 10-11 - Ryan Park Campground

Aug 12 - Saratoga Lake Campground

Aug 13 - Gruner Brothers Brewrey - Harvest Host - Casper

Aug 14 - Fort Casper Campground - Casper

Aug 15 - Where the Antelopes Roam - Harvest Host - Casper

Aug 16 - Home or Aryes Natural Bridge, Douglas, WY  if there is a space available.

Aug 16 - Dr. Peterson - 2:50 Checkup on Implant Cone


So, takeway, If there is a space available at Aryes Natural Bridge, I'll stay and drive home the next morning.  (Nope, drive in to look, but got to get back that afternoon.)  Aryes is interesting since it is one of only three natural arches in the US with water flowing underneath it.  And never been there.  

Actually, I've never been to any of these, so another Grand Adventure!  



Comments