YCGL - Friday, February 16, 2024 - A Beach Tour of Sint Maarten and Saint Martin

 Since I didn't have the e-bike, I booked a tour of the beaches of the island.

(Hi, today is actually Saturday, Feb 17, 2024 (oops!  An errant finger typed the 19th by mistake, although my calendar on my phone just told me Today IS the 19th and I have to take out both the garbage and the recycling tonight, which I won't because I'm not home to roll them to the street, so there!), and I'm on board the ship.  Like the Princess cruise last fall, I only have one line to share between my phone (which has most of my pictures) and my computer, which has the blog to be uploaded.  I'll do the best I can.)   And I fell asleep.  So now its Sunday.

There was a mixup with the tour pickup location.  I had my hotel, Alicia's Inn, for the pickup point and the dispatcher didn't read that, so the driver waited at the cruise port for 40 minutes before someone figured out that I wasn't there and called me.  Simanie was there in 10 minutes and we were off.  


OK, this has gotten absolutely crazy.  I have worked on this almost every day this week.  Primarily working on pictures.  And sleeping.  I've been doing one or two snorkeling trips everyday, which is way out of my usual activity patterns and I've been sleeping 7+ hours every night.  And I mean typing and pictures and falling asleep in my chair.  So, today, I'm staying on board, and trying to catch up as much as possible.  

So, let's finish this.  Our first stop was an overlook over Oyster Pond, where I had been yesterday.  The road was the same, but much easier in the car.  And faster.  


Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing those amazing pictures but hope you are taking plenty of time to soak in the moment and enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment