YCGL - Monday, September 26, 2022 - Jaye and Lyndon in Albuquerque

 As I did my walk-around before I left Springer, I noticed that one of my tires was a little flatter than it had been when I left Laramie, where I knew it had 80 psi pressure.  Note to self: be sure to check in ALBQ.

The drive was smooth as can be on the quality of the road.  It's time to resurface the distance from Albuquerque to Sante Fe.  It gets really heavy traffic and the surface deterioration is significant.  And I got a smattering of rain east of Sante Fe, not much more than cleaning the windshield.  

I got to the Talbott's about 4:30 and as I was showing them the trailer, Lyndon noticed the tire and it was down quite a bit from the morning, so it must be a nail.  We got the wheel off, found the nail and drove over to Discount Tire.  They said it would be ready by 6:00, so we headed over to Walmart.  Being a warmer climate, figured they would have more in the way of summerish clothing.  Not much.  I got two shirts and two (too large) shorts.  I figured the shorts wouldn't be a problem because of my suspenders.  Whoops, pictures the next day showed that was a wrong assumption.  

Getting back to the tire store, they repaired the flat gratis.  Lyndon knew the salesman we worked with, so I think that helped.  

Jaye, Lyndon and Tyler


Comments