YCGL - Day 10 - Tuesday, April 9, 2024 - Concan Musical - "A Day at the Laundry" (As opposed to "A Night at the Opera")

 Ok, its the day after the eclipse. (now that I can get my fingers to type it quickly).  My viewing boxes are carefully stored in the box of the pickup, or two are, the larger third one is in parts for scrap pieces once I get home.  It just didn't work right.  The telescope and paraphernalia are packed under the bed, my site is cleaned up, including using a hand vac to pick up sawdust from cutting some pieces of lumber.  

And what do you do as an anticlimax?  Well, after 10 days, you do laundry.  

And that's about it for Tuesday, April 9th, 2024.  "What sort of day was it? A day like all days, filled with those events that alter and illuminate our times... and you were there."  Walter Cronkite

Comments