YCGL - Saturday, March 18, 2023 - Laramie - Heee'sss Backkkkkk!


And I'm pretty happy about it.  

Really, other than the lack of internet access (some of which I knew wouldn't be there) it was a very successful trip.  Just under 2,000 miles, nothing happened that I couldn't account for, or won't be able to account for, I think.  Certainly nothing major.  

______________

I wrote this on Saturday when I got back, and the side notes say it was published then.  But I don't see it on the blog itself.  Also, Loraine wrote that she was glad I was back, which I thought meant she had read it in the blog, but she had sent me a long text about her family being together and Bob celebrating his 75th birthday when I was about 200 miles away to which I responded back.  

And this week has been my Aggregate Workshop and the Cowgirls playing in the WNIT.  And getting back from the trip and sleeping a lot.  

So, not a lot to report, but need to catch up a lot. I'll be doing updates for a while. 

FYI, tonight (Saturday, March 18th) I'm at Jere and Tom's house in Fruita, CO and tomorrow I'm driving home so I can teach my Aggregate workshop on Monday.  It's longer than I like to drive in a day, but it doesn't make sense to stop on the way.  When I got here, Tom and I winterized the trailer again, since I will have plenty of freezing weather on the way home and in Laramie.  Good night.


Comments