You Can’t Get Lost - Day 10

 After losing the game yesterday, it kind of lowered the energy level.  So, it was a perfect morning to do laundry.  I still had one tshirt left, and one pair of socks.  I packed for ten days and it worked out great.  I picked up some soap pods and a guy in the RV park doing his said he bought a big box of dryer sheets and gave me a hand full. 

The first game today was UNLV 61 over Air Force 50 as was expected. You gotta respect Air Force, because they recruit a different type of student than all the other schools they play, and they are always competitive.   

The second game was New Mexico vs Colorado State.  That game was really up in the air at the start.  Father forgive me, for I have sinned.  I’ve been talking with a CSU fan who convinced me to sit with my alma mater. We sat on the fourth row behind the team, so me and my gold shirt with Steamboat on the lapel were very visible when they were showing crowd shots.  And CSU won 82-71


and will play UNLV tomorrow at 7:00.  I’ve been invited to the alumni scrum before the game, so I may do that as well.  I need to find a green t-shirt or something.   Walmart, here I come!

Comments

  1. Good on ya, Thom, for joining me in the Ram section! It was an exciting game!
    :) - Chip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment