You Can’t Get Lost - Day 8&9

 Aaarghhhh!   Nothing seems to be working!!!   I can’t get into the resorts WiFi on my laptop so I’m hotspotting off my phone.  It’s dropping the resort’s Wi-Fi and going in to LTE where I have one bar.  (I could use a bar right now.)  Safari won’t let me enter the blog editor, and Chrome tried repeatedly to get me to open a new blog, which I didn’t want to do.  Maybe I can get more done at Thomas and Mack Arena.  I’m sending for now while I’m still logged on and I’ll be back later.  

Hi, just finished the #1UNLV(82) vs #9 Utah St (69) which was never contested.   Coming up is #4Nev vs #5 Air Force.   This should be a good one.   I always enjoy USAFA.  Always a good honest competitor, even in steel bridges and concrete canoes. It was always one of my favorite regional conferences with ASCE.

The good game yesterday was#8Fresno St vs #9Utah St.  Fresno was ahead most of the game, but competitive all the way. Fresno was ahead by 7. points with about 3 minutes left and Utah went wild, draining shots and blocking Fresno. Utah finally won 80-75!  Best game of the four so far.  BTW, CSU was a romp over San Jose, 82 to 43.  

The big game today of course is UDub vs the Rams at 8:30. CDU shot the lights out yesterday, so the girls will have a game today.  The team and coaches watched the game from the stands, so they know what their up against.  BTW, Margie and Lyman MacDonald just sat down behind me!


Margie was the Wyoming Women’s basketball coach for 10 or so years.  And she did color on the women’s games on the radio.   Now our/my seat is two rows above her’s and over 8 seats.  I sit right behind Joe and Mary.  



There were three games played yesterday.  Today it’s four games.  The problem is there is no time to leave and eat even reasonable junk food.  I guess I’ll be eating $6 meat and bun burgers.  

I’ll report in later.  

Air Force is shooting the lights out!  The other picture popped up on google today.  How Sally



would have loved this!

Lobos just beat the Aztecs 63-60 in a nail biter!  Hopefully we’ll see them tomorrow.  

Barrelman got a new mini-barrel!!

We lost.  Close up to midway of 4th quarter, one point difference.  Final was 51-38.  One of our lowest scoring games this year.  We didn’t go inside, which has been our strong game, and couldn’t shot or hit 3’s.  Tough to win that way.   Lobos play the Rams.  

Good night, I’m heading back to the motorhome and pout 😣😢😔😞🥸.   And do Norwegian, 629 day streak.   

Comments

  1. Wow, glad to see the first half of the day is going well. Looking good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the blog! I was a bit timid about commenting using reply all on the email but now I will not be shy! I has been fun re-connecting to some of your connections. I am glad that you are enjoying the games. You are right that Sally would have loved it. As far as your internet connection issues it sounds like it is time to find your new tea or coffee cafe haunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it and oh, technology...how we love to hate it!! Always challenging when traveling it seems. Love Barrelman's new gear..haha. Haven't seen him for a while...Love the photo collage, yes, SO Sal...Happy Trails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment